From small intimate gatherings, corporate retreats to large extravagant group events, Whistler is a showcase for the culinary arts and our local chefs can pair with every budget and ethnic twist. Many of Whistler’s wonderful restaurant chefs offer off-site catering services. Understanding that each group has unique needs, many companies have both set menus to choose from and/or will work with you to create a master piece.
Local Whistler Catering teams:
Bearfoot Bistro Catering
- Whether it's an intimate celebration for ten or the grand event of your dreams the Bearfoot Bistro understand that every celebration is unique and will tailor to your specific needs. They will handle everything from beginning to end to create a fully customized event.
- With over 10 years’ experience in the catering business, the team at Delish have developed a reputation for providing quality foods at affordable pricing.
- Whistler cooks catering originated in 1999. Owned and operated by Whistler locals, Whistler Cooks is the largest off site corporate and social caterer in the Sea to Sky region.
- The Venue catering team specializes in making delicious, beautiful dishes using fresh, local produce that will wow all guests.
– Serving Whistler, Pemberton, Squamish and Vancouver Antipasti Catering has always been inspired by BC's freshest local and sustainable ingredients. From classics to contemporary, Chef Chris takes a creative and unique approach to every ingredient used in every dish.
Alpine Cafe and Catering
- The Alpine Café & Catering Co has been owned and operated by Kevin Wood and Martini Bart since its inception in 2004. The Alpine Café is the result of their vision, where the eclectic menu reflects a combined 40 years of culinary experience and travel.
The Collective Kitchen
- The Collective Kitchen is a full service private dining company serving Pemberton and Whistler. They work collaboratively with local and regional farmers, artisans and purveyors to offer groups the highest quality food locally available.
Riverside Cafe and Catering in Whistler
- Riverside Café specializes in catering breakfast and lunch for all kinds of events. They have a delicious set catering menu for groups of 10 or more to choose from.
- Husband and wife team, Dave and Karen Kay have been cooking up delicious meals in Whistler since 1982 and started Kaytering Whistler in 1988. Specializing in personal custom catering, they believe in using fresh, unprocessed quality ingredients that are locally grown.
Another great option for conferences, corporate and team building functions, is a unique dining experience with Whistler Tasting Tours. Groups can experience Whistler’s best restaurants in one amazing night for appetizers, dinner, dessert and BC-grown wines.
For groups anywhere from 2 to 170 people they will design custom tours to fit almost any budget.
Visit Whistler Tasting Tours for more information.